Major fire broke out at cold storage in Rabale.

Rabale fire

A major fire broke out at a cold storage in Rabale.Goods worth lakhs of rupees were gutted in the fire.Fortunately there was no loss of life.

The goods that were lost in the fire were mainly food grains,chillies.Although there is no exact reason known for sudden fire,many believe its due to short circut.

The fire was brought under control in six hours.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *